Eastern Illinois University
Invitation for Construction Bid: Generator for Existing Transmitter Building
Contractor: D & M Electrical, Neoga, ILNumber of unsuccessful, responsive bidders:
Terms: One-time transaction
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Wednesday, March 19, 2008
This project consists of a single electrical contract to provide a diesel engine driven electric generator and associated electrical work for the existing WEIU Radio and Television Building located at 1550'W and 2520'N of CR 900 E/CR 1300 N intersection, Humboldt, Illinois.
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Wednesday, April 9, 2008:
Procurement, Disbursements & Contract Services
1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
Drawings and specifications on file for reference at the following locations:
- Eastern Illinois University, Facilities Planning & Management Building, University Drive & Hayes Street, Charleston, IL 217-581-3318
- Harold L Fox and Associates Inc, 411 East Main Street, Mahomet, IL 217-586-5918
- McGraw-Hill Dodge, 1620 South Fifth Street, Springfield, IL 217-528-1444, fax 217-528-6604
- McGraw-Hill Dodge Hard Copy Orders: 1-877-752-6737 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM (CST)
- Greater Peoria Contractors & Suppliers Association, 1811 West Altorfer Drive, Peoria, IL 309-692-5710, fax 309-692-5790
- Southern Illinois Builders Association, 1468 Green Mount Road, O'Fallon, IL 618-624-9055, fax 618-624-9065
Drawings and specifications for this project may be obtained from:
Harold L. Fox and Associates, Inc.
411 East Main
P O Box 350
Phone: (217) 586-5918
Obtain drawings and specifications from Harold L Fox and Associates, Inc. by depositing $50 for each set up to 2 sets. Actual bidders will be refunded their deposit for the first 2 sets. Non-bidders will be refunded $25 per set for the first 2 sets. Subcontractors (Contractors not bidding direct to the owner) and material suppliers will be charged $25 (NON-REFUNDABLE) for each set of actual printing costs for portions of sets.
All responses must include:
- Submit 3 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.