Eastern Illinois University
Invitation for Construction Bid: University Court Parking Lot Improvements, Phase I
Contractor: Ne-Co Asphalt Company, inc., Charleston, ILNumber of unsuccessful, responsive bidders:
Terms: One-time transaction
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Wednesday, November 11, 2009
The scope of work is for the complete removal of the existing parking lot and appurtenances and the construction of new combination concrete curb and gutter, hot-mix asphalt pavement with aggregate base, PCC sidewalk, storm sewer, downspout & sump pump drainage system, temporary safety fencing, erosion control and other work as listed in the plans and specifications.
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Thursday, December 3, 2009:
Procurement, Disbursements & Contract Services
1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
Drawings and specifications on file for reference at the following locations:
- Facilities Planning and Management Building
- Corner of University Drive and Hayes Street
- Charleston, IL 61920
Drawings and specifications for this project may be obtained from:
Consolidated Services Inc
520 Jackson Avenue
Phone: (217) 345-9511
A pre-bid conference will be scheduled at Andrews Hall, Northwest Corner of Roosevelt Avenue and 7th Street, Charleston, IL 61920 at 10:00 A.M. on November 25, 2009. Note: Use east building entrance.
For additional information, contact:
All responses must include:
- Submit 3 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.