Eastern Illinois University
Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS): Commissioning Services
Consultant: Stanley Consultants, Inc., Chicago, ILNumber of Unsuccessful, Responsive Respondents:
Terms: One-time transaction
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Thursday, February 11, 2010
The Board of Trustees of Eastern Illinois University requests submission of qualifications from interested engineers/architects to provide commissioning services for a new Renewable Energy Center to be constructed on the campus of Eastern Illinois University.
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted at the address below until 4:00 PM, Tuesday March 2, 2010:
Facilities Planning and Management
600 Lincoln Avenue
For additional information, contact:
Only those firms which meet the following qualifications will be considered:
- Submitted 2 copies of their qualifications.
- Licensed to practice as an architect, landscape architect, or engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Pre-qualified with the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Registered and authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
- Utilize an AutoCAD compatible system to provide documents.
Selection will be consistent with the Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying Qualifications Based Selection Act (30 ILCS 535/1).
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.