Eastern Illinois University
Invitation for Construction Bid: Parking Lot Maintenance and Improvement
Number of unsuccessful, responsive bidders:
Contractor: NeCo Asphalt, Charleston, IL
Amount: An estimated $239,967
An estimated start date of 5/7/2014 through 8/31/2014
Feutz Contractors, Paris, IL, $251,065.90
The State Purchasing Officer for this procurement is now Tom Sestak.
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
The specifications have changed. See Addendum # 1.
First published Monday, March 3, 2014
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Tuesday, April 1, 2014:
Procurement, Disbursements & Contract Services
1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920-3099
For additional information, contact:
State Purchasing Officer - Tom Sestak
All responses must include:
- Submit 3 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
- There is a BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.