Eastern Illinois University
Invitation for Construction Bid: Coaches Stadium, Exterior Wall Repairs
The University will rebid at a later date.
First published Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Wednesday, May 15, 2013:
Procurement, Disbursements & Contract Services
1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
For additional information, contact:
State Purchasing Officer - Tom Sestak
All responses must include:
- Submit 3 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
- There is a BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.