Governors State University
Invitation for Construction Bid: Enrollment Services Renovations
Contractor: RDS Construction, Tinley Park, ILNumber of unsuccessful, responsive bidders:
Terms: One-time transaction
This contract is contingent upon approval by the University's Board of Trustees.
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The scope of work is comprised of 5,317 square feet of interior office renovations on the ground floor in Building "D" and 1,787 square feet of interior office renovations on the ground floor in Building "C".
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Thursday, May 20, 2010:
One University Parkway
University Park, IL
The work includes, but is not limited to:
- interior wall/ceiling demolition and construction,
- new interior finish applications, built in millwork,
- new mechanical ductwork and trim routed from existing air handling units, and
- new ceiling system and light fixtures.
A mandatory pre-bid meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 6.
Vendors are requested to register in advance by calling Lisa at 708-235-7443 to receive time and location of the meeting.
Specifications will be available for download by close of business on Tuesday, May 4, 2010.
All responses must include:
- Submit 4 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.