Governors State University
Invitation for Construction Bid: Cafeteria Renovation Project Equipment
First published Friday, December 4, 2015
This construction bid includes the fabrication of various kitchen and servery equipment for the renovations of the main dining and cafeteria areas on the campus of GSU. The facility is planned for extensive renovation during summer of 2016. This equipment has a long lead time, and includes custom-built items and installation of fabricated materials as defined in the specifications and drawings.
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Tuesday, December 22, 2015:
One University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
A mandatory prebid meeting is scheduled for 12/9/15 at 9:00AM local time. To register & receive directions to this meeting, call 708-534-4056.
For additional information, contact:
Phone: (708) 534-4990 Ext: 3018
FAX: (708) 235-3970
State Purchasing Officer - Pamela Amoako
All responses must include:
- Submit 5 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
- There is a BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.