Addendum #3 has posted. See attached files:
Addendum #1 has posted. See attached files:
1. Current office space in Suite 108 will be relocated to the former locker room/squad room location.
2. The project will involve development of new interior metal stud partitions, ceilings, doors, interior finishes, locker and toilet room accessories. The new work will be compliant with building code and ADA/IAC accessibility requirements.
3. Limited exterior work will be involved to provide a new exterior door opening.
4. Project work will be split into two construction phases; the first phase is building the new locker rooms, and the second phase building out the new offices on the south side of the building, replacing the existing locker rooms. Refer to illustration of project work areas on the Drawings.
5. For Mechanical and Plumbing work, the project will involve modifications to/or replacement of the existing air handling unit and reconfiguration of existing HVAC to fit the new uses. The current mail space will be provided with exhaust system to accommodate the toilet/shower room use. Plumbing modifications consist of new slab cutting to install systems for male and female toilet/shower rooms and provision of new domestic water and water heating systems.
6. Electrical work will involve replacement of lighting and provision of power and data as needed.
Illinois State University at Uptown Crossing
1220 Campus Box
100 South Fell Avenue, Suite D
Normal, IL 61790
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 10:00 AM Local Time at ISU Purchasing Office, Uptown Crossing, 100 South Fell Avenue, Suite D, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois. THIS IS A MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING. If you are planning to submit a prime bid for this project, you must attend this meeting and your company's name must appear on the official attendance log. This log will be used in the bid opening process, and if your company's name does not appear on the log, your bid will not be opened.
REGISTRATION IN A U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR APPROVED APPRENTICESHIP & TRAINING PROGRAM IS REQUIRED ON PUBLIC WORKS BY PROCUREMENT CODE (30 ILCS 500/30-22). Illinois State University requests that you submit a Certificate of Registration in an approved Apprenticeship and Training Program issued by the Office of Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training, with your bid.
The University is committed to transparent, competitive bidding and welcomes requests for information and questions concerning this bid. All answers will be posted via addendum. To give questions appropriate consideration and to give bidders time to respond to the resulting clarifications, the University requests that all questions be submitted no later than 4:30pm CST on Monday, May 16, 2016 to Corey W. Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org. The University cannot guarantee a response to questions received after this time.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.