The University expects all potential respondents to abide by State Ethic laws concerning competitive processes and communications.
This project will be funded by the State of Illinois Capital Development Board (CDB). Pre-qualified with CDB is required.
This project may include but not be limited to demolition and/or renovation of select parts of Centennial East, Centennial West and the Center for Visual Arts and construction of new facilities in support of the University’s College of Fine Arts and its programs. The project program includes, but is not limited to the creation of appropriate spaces for:
• Art – 2D, 3D, including ceramics, wood, drawing, painting, photography, etc.
• Music – practice, rehearsal, performance, etc.
• Theater (incl. dance) – practice, rehearsal, performance, costuming, scenery, etc.
• Instructional support spaces (classrooms, offices, galleries, etc.)
• Maximum flexibility and technological capabilities
The design service scope includes providing engineering design for heating/cooling/ventilation, lighting, plumbing, electrical, life safety, and program specific required engineering systems.
The following are requirements for this project:
• Complete A/E 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) during the entire design process
• LEED Silver Certification
Illinois State University at Uptown Crossing
1220 Campus Box
100 South Fell Avenue, Suite D
Normal, IL 61790
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.