Blue Rose Capital Advisors, LLC.Minneapolis, MN
Unsuccessful respondents (0)
Buyer for this procurement: Victoria Santiago, (773) 442-5301
Chief procurement officer for this procurement: Ben Bagby
State purchasing officer for this procurement: Nicole Krneta Rogers
Pending Board Approval, Blue Rose Capital Advisors, LLC is the selected firm.
The total number of vendors who responded- 2
The number of unsuccessful vendors who responded- 1
The name of each bidder or offeror who submitted a response- Stern Brothers and Company; Blue Rose Capital Adviors, LLC.
The bid amount of each bid or offer- Did not open pricing for Stern Brothers
For each vendor who submitted a response, including the awarded vendor: -The name or names of the certified Business Enterprise Program BEP firms identified in the vendor’s submitted utilization plan- Blue Rose has committed to utilize Mohanty Gargiulo, LLC.; Stern Brothers and Company did not identify a BEP firm
- The amount and percentage of business proposed to be conducted by businesses owned by BEP vendors as reflected in each utilization plan- 20
- The name or names of the certified Veteran Business Program VBP firms identified in the vendor’s submitted utilization plan- None
- The amount and percentage of business proposed to be conducted by businesses owned by VBP vendors as reflected in each utilization plan- 0
- The total number of VBP vendors that submitted responses- 0
- The information recorded at the solicitation opening, including the bid amount i.e. the bid tab. Pricing was not opened for at the opening for this RFP.
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.