for printing of the admissions package (Bid # R33551).
Northeastern Illinois University is seeking bids from vendors meeting the following criteria:
1. All work must be done in-house.
2. No brokering or sub-contracting will be accepted.
3. Press must be 6-color or greater, direct-to-plate, sheet-fed offset.
4. Printer must be located within 20 miles of Northeastern Illinois University.
5. Printer to coordinate and pay for all messenger deliveries.
6. Printer must complete job within 15 working days.
The University reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids or parts thereof. Vendor may expect payment thirty to sixty days after receipt of invoice, unless otherwise stated in the bid/RFP documents. Bidding documents may be obtained by contacting the Purchasing Office. Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) eligibility number is required on all bid proposals.
(Submitted by David Jonaitis, State Purchasing Officer.)