Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Sole Source #C-02-8615S
Announcement of a Sole Source Purchase
Vendor: Lambda Physik USA, Inc.
An estimated $79,895
Terms: One-time transaction
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
Friday January 18, 2002
a contract for
a COMPex 201 Eximer Laser Multigas,
Lambda Physik USA, Inc.
an estimated $79,895.
The requested unit is used for pulsed laser deposition, and meets the following specifications:
- Controlled via a handheld key pad or remote control via RS 232 interface
- All access to service and maintenance areas from one side
- Designed for low to medium power requirements
- Single phase supply, (230V or 115V)
- CE and GS certification
- Fully air cooled
- Allowance for operation at all major excimer laser wavelengths
- Wavelength (nm): 193 ArF, 248 KrF, 308 XeCl, 351 Xef
- Pulse energy (mJ): 400 ArF, 600 KrF, 400 XeCl, 300 XeF
- Maximum average power (W): 4 ArF, 5 KrF, 3.5 XeCl, 3 XeF
- Maximum repetition rate (Hz): 10 ArF, 10 KrF, 10 XeCl, 10 XeF
- All specifications based on measurements with an energy monitor and optimized gas mixture
For additional information, contact:
Phone: (618) 453-5751
FAX: (618) 453-6714