Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Invitation for Construction Bid:
Parking lot repaving
Contractor: Town & Country Paving, Carbondale, IL
Number of Unsuccessful, Responsive Bidders:
Terms: One-time transaction
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
Thursday April 5, 2007
This project includes labor, materials, equipment, and coordination to perform repaving of Parking Lot #106.
Sealed bids will be accepted at the address below until
Thursday April 26, 2007:
108 Miles Hall 2nd Floor, MC-6813
1255 Douglas Drive
The University is seeking competitive bids from qualified contractors to provide materials, labor, equipment and coordination necessary to repave parking lot #106.
The work shall include:
- Resurfacing of the lot with a 2 bituminous overlay
- Milling of designated areas
- Patching of areas being repaved with hot bituminous
- Striping of newly paved areas
- Removal of 2 dead trees
- Removal of 4 obsolete light poles
- Installation of 2 new light poles
An award will be made to the lowest overall bidder meeting specifications and conditions.
A pre-bid conference is scheduled for this project at the PSO Conference room on 4/19/07 at 1:30 PM CDST. Attendance at the pre-bid conference is highly recommended.
For additional information, contact:
Phone: (618) 453-5751
FAX: (618) 453-6714
All responses must include:
- Submit 1 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.