Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS): Asbestos Abatement Consulting
Consultant: Farmer Environmental Services, LLC, Edwardsville, ILNumber of Unsuccessful, Responsive Respondents:
Amount: An estimated $125,000
Terms: One-time transaction
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Thursday, November 20, 2008
The primary goal of this project is the project design, project management, and air sampling and monitoring for the asbestos abatement project at the SIU Arena.
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Thursday December 11, 2008:
108 Miles Hall 2nd Floor, MC-6813
1255 Douglas Drive
For additional information, contact:
Only those firms which meet the following qualifications will be considered:
- Submitted 6 copies of their qualifications.
- Licensed to practice as an architect, landscape architect, or engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Pre-qualified with the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Registered and authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
- Utilize an AutoCAD compatible system to provide documents.
Selection will be consistent with the Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying Qualifications Based Selection Act (30 ILCS 535/1).
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.