University of Illinois at Chicago
Request for Proposal: Enterprise Clinical & Revenue Cycle Systems
Due to the long amount of time that has passed since the RFP was published, the proposals are stale, and it is in the best interest of the University to cancel this solicitation.
1) The proposal due date and time has been changed to Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 at 3:00 PM CST.
2) An updated version of the Appendix I Pricing Proposal Excel Workbook has been attached.
3) An additional question received is included with this Addendum 5.
Answers to additional questions received are included with this Addendum 4.
Answers to additional questions received are included with this Addendum 3.
1) Track changes has been turned off in the unlocked fields of the main RFP document. Updated version is titled "AJR007 Enterprise Systems FINAL 10-9-13 track changes off".
2) Answers to questions received are included with this Addendum.
3) Attendee registers from the Pre-Proposal Conference are included with this Addendum.
The location of the Pre-Proposal Conference held at 2:00 PM CST on Friday, October 4th, is UIH 1130, 1740 W. Taylor Street, Chicago, IL.
NOTE: Although attendance at the Pre-Proposal Conference is not mandatory, attendance is strongly recommended.
First published Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Sealed proposals will be accepted at the address below until 3:00 PM, Wednesday November 6, 2013:
Purchasing Division (M/C 560)
809 South Marshfield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60612
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is for the University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System (UI Health) to select an integrated enterprise clinical and revenue cycle system across its Hospital and Ambulatory care settings.
For additional information, contact:
State Purchasing Officer - Gary Reis
Submit 6 copies of the response as defined in the specifications. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any and all responses or parts thereof. This procurement may be contingent on Board of Trustees approval.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.