University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Request for Proposal: Marketing Plan for University Extension
Number of Unsuccessful, Responsive Respondents:
Vendor: McKenzie Wagner Inc., Champaign, IL
Amount: An estimated $51,500
An estimated start date of 11/1/2011 through 10/31/2012
Potential Future Renewals:
The term of the proposed contract listed above is estimated. The actual contract language will have the contract term begin upon contract execution and go through one-year from that date and allow for the one-year renewal.
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Thursday, September 29, 2011
Sealed proposals will be accepted at the address below until 2:00 PM, Tuesday October 18, 2011:
212A Illini Plaza
1817 South Neil Street
As defined in the attached request for proposal. This proposal is a re-bid of solicitation # 1DGS1201.
Changes made to the solicitation document published in 1DGS1201 are provided below::
- Proposal opening date has been changed to October 18, 2011 at 2:00 PM Local Time
- Updated Section 3.6, âEvaluation of Proposalsâ to include appendix/section references to the previously mentioned evaluation points.
- Renumbered the requirements in Appendix I, Section 4
- Combined the old requirement in Appendix I, Section 4.4 with the new requirement in Appendix I, Section 4.1.
- Combined the old requirement in Appendix I, Section 4.8 with the new requirement in Appendix I, Section 4.6.
- Travel expenses listed in Appendix II, Section 1.2 have been changed to the most up-to-date allowable University travel expenses.
- Updated references to the exhibits and disclosures to incorporate Exhibit A, B and C, not just Exhibit A.
For additional information, contact:
Submit one (1) original and three (3) copies of the technical evaluation and one (1) original and one (1) copy of the pricing proposal copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
The University reserves the right to accept or reject any and all responses or parts thereof.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.