Cordogan ClarkAurora, IL
- Amount: An estimated $130,000
- Terms: An estimated start date of 1/1/2023 through 12/31/2023
- Renewals: 3 one-year
Potential Future Renewals:
- RTM Engineering Consultants, LLC (subcontractor)
BEP [16% / $0]
- TERRA Engineering, Ltd (subcontractor)
BEP [7% / $0]
- Shen Milsom & Wilke LLC (subcontractor)
BEP [4% / $0]
- Environmental Design International Inc (subcontractor)
BEP [3% / $0]
- American First Contracting (subcontractor)
VBP [3% / $0]
- The Boldt Company (subcontractor)
- Raths, Raths & Johnson (subcontractor)
Unsuccessful respondents (11)
1 successful respondent
11 unsuccessful respondents
5 BEP consultants
0 VBP consultants
0 Small businesses
Buyer for this procurement: Lora Lidaywa, (309) 298-1819
Chief procurement officer for this procurement: John Donato
State purchasing officer for this procurement: Constance Ratliff
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
Addendum 1 is available for download and includes answers to vendor questions and submittal clarifications.
First published Friday, March 11, 2022
Western Illinois University is seeking a design firm to provide ongoing architectural, engineering and construction administration services for Western Illinois University, for the Macomb, IL Campus, Quad Cities Campus in Moline, IL, and satellite facilities.
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted below until 4:00 PM, Tuesday April 5, 2022:
At the following address:
227 Sherman Hall
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455-0000
The successful firm shall undertake a wide variety of projects for the University including but not limited to Architectural studies, site and facility condition inspections and assessments, project development, project designs, detailed construction and bidding documents (drawings and specifications), construction contract bidding assistance, construction contract oversight, and other architectural requirements. Construction projects may range from a few thousand to few million dollars in size, and architectural requirements from a few hours to Master Plans and major building and facility studies. All disciplines of professional design services, including but not limited to architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, ventilation, electrical, and landscape design are to be provided on an open-order basis for one year beginning upon award/issuance of a purchase order, with the option for three (3) additional one-year renewals.
A voluntary pre-submission conference will be held virtually on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST. See the attached document, R223328QBS.pdf, for additional information.
For instructions on how to obtain a comprehensive purchase description, disclosure or contract forms, contact:
Western Illinois University
Sherman Hall 227
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1819
FAX: (309) 298-1927
Chief Procurement Officer - John Donato
State Purchasing Officer - Constance Ratliff
Only those firms which meet the following qualifications will be considered:
- Submitted 2 hard copies and 2 electronic copies of their qualifications.
- Licensed to practice as an architect, landscape architect, or engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Pre-qualified with the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Registered and authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
- There is a 30 percent BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
- There is a 3 percent Veteran-owned business goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
- The contract(s) for this solicitation could exceed $50,000 annually.
Selection will be consistent with the Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying Qualifications Based Selection Act (30 ILCS 535/1).