Western Illinois University
Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS): Design Services
Number of Unsuccessful, Responsive Respondents:
Consultant: Hurst-Rosche Engineers, Inc., Springfield, IL
Amount: An estimated $69,080
An estimated start date of 1/5/2009 through 12/31/2009
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Western Illinois University is seeking design services for the improvement ot the South Quad loading dock. The project will include selective demolition of the existing loading dock, expansion of the dock, removal of the existing brick retaining wall, repairs to the existing brick which is deteriorating, removal and replacement of the existing concrete pavement, expansion of parking, alterations to the existing grade surrounding the loading dock area, modifications to the entrances from Adams Street and one potential new turn for a bus stop.
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted at the address below until 4:00 PM, Friday August 1, 2008:
227 Sherman Hall
1 University Circle
Question should be directed to Mr. Ted Renner, Q.B.S. Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org, 309/298-1834.
In addition to your proposal, please submit:
- A one-page summary of why your firm should be considered.
- CDB Standard Form 255.
- Minimum of three relevant recent reference.
- Examples of projects of a similar nature, including project estimates and actual construction costs. Provide an owner contact person for each example.
- Additional information that you feel may be useful.
Only those firms which meet the following qualifications will be considered:
- Submitted 3 copies of their qualifications.
- Licensed to practice as an architect, landscape architect, or engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Pre-qualified with the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Registered and authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
Selection will be consistent with the Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying Qualifications Based Selection Act (30 ILCS 535/1).