Western Illinois University
Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS): Heating Plant Renewal
Number of Unsuccessful, Responsive Respondents:
Consultant: Affiliated Engineers, Inc., Madison, WI
Amount: An estimated $500,000
An estimated start date of 4/15/2010 through 6/30/2011
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Tuesday, November 17, 2009
The University is seeking submittals for design services for the renewal of the heating plant. A definition of scope and deliverables is attached to this notice.
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted at the address below until 4:00 PM, Friday January 15, 2010:
WIU Physical Plant
Attn: Scott Coker
1 University Circle
Site Visit: Any firm interested in this project is invited to attend the scheduled site visit on December 16, 2009 at 1:30 pm local time at the WIU Physical Plant. University personnel will be available to discuss the scope of services.
Submittals are to include:
- One page summary of why your firm should be considered for selection on this particular project
- Standard Form 255
- Minimum of three relevant references
- Examples of projects of a similar nature, including project estimates and actual construction cost
- Owner or contact person for each example given above
- Any additional information felt to be useful
Only those firms which meet the following qualifications will be considered:
- Submitted 3 copies of their qualifications.
- Licensed to practice as an architect, landscape architect, or engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Pre-qualified with the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Registered and authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
Selection will be consistent with the Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying Qualifications Based Selection Act (30 ILCS 535/1).
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.