- Automated Communications DBA Martin One SourceChampaign, ILAn estimated $206,400
- Montenegro, Inc (subcontractor)BEP [36% / $74,304]
- Diamond Marketing Solutions Group, LLCCarol Stream, ILAn estimated $228,500
- CDK Logistics, LLC (subcontractor)BEP [4% / $9,140]
- Liberty Lithographers, Inc. DBA Liberty Creative Solutions, Inc.Bourbonnais, ILAn estimated $264,208BEP [100% / $264,208]
Invitation for Bid: Snap-Ed Mass Mailing
Award Info Published Tuesday September 12, 2023
R. R. DONNELLEY & SONS COMPANYStreamwood, IL
- Amount: An estimated $174,378
- Terms: An estimated start date of 9/1/2023 through 8/31/2024
- Renewals: 6 one-year
- Potential Future Renewals: $1,212,910
- Montenegro Paper Ltd DBA Montenegro, Inc (subcontractor)BEP [12% / $20,925.36]
Unsuccessful respondents (3)
1 successful respondent
3 unsuccessful respondents
Buyer for this procurement: Jenna Montgomery, (217) 300-6467
Chief procurement officer for this procurement: John Donato
State purchasing officer for this procurement: Bridget McHatton
The University award process may be delayed as this award goes through a state approval process.
212A Illini Plaza
1817 South Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820-0000
For instructions on how to obtain a comprehensive purchase description, disclosure or contract forms, contact:
Phone: (217) 300-6467
The University reserves the right to accept or reject any and all responses or parts thereof.
Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) eligibility number is required on all proposals, if applicable.
This procurement may be contingent on Board of Trustees approval.
Vendor may expect payment thirty to sixty days after receipt of invoice, unless otherwise stated in the bid documents.
The contract(s) for this solicitation could exceed $50,000 annually.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.