The new search and browse functionality makes it easier to find the procurements you're looking for!
Here are a few helpful tips for searching.
Should I Search or Browse?
- Looking for current procurements? Use the Browse tab.
- Searching by commodity, keyword, region, or type of notice? Use the Browse tab.
- Searching for specific terms, like "car rental"? Use the Search tab.
- Know the procurement number (or just part of it)? Use the Search tab.
- Looking for any procurement notice from the past? Use the Search tab.
- All search results open in the current window. To go back to your search page, use your browser's Back button.
- Search results show in a format similar to Google. Each search result has the following information, if applicable:
- Procurement number and Title
- Small snippet of the procurement
- University procuring the item
- Type of Notice
- Procurement status:
- Published - Has been published for public viewing
- Awarded - Has been awarded
- Non-Awarded - has been determined to not be awarded after the opening date has passed.
- Cancelled - has been cancelled prior to the opening date
Narrow down your search results using the left side of the search results page to restrict your search by:
- Notice Type
For more information, take a look at the New Search Webinar.