This addendum is being issued:
1. To address additional questions received from prospective firms before the deadline.
2. To confirm QBS opening information and the link/call-in info to join the meeting.
Addendum 1 has been attached to this notice. This addendum is being issued:
1. To remind prospective vendors of the BEP goal and registrations that must be completed prior to making a submission.
2. To address questions received from prospective firms.
3. To provide QBS opening information and the link/call-in info to join the meeting.
Chicago State University requires an architectural firm to provide a comprehensive Facilities Master Plan. The master planning process shall also include a Space Utilization Study and a comprehensive Facility and Grounds Condition Assessment. The focus of the project is the utilization of the student union, library, athletic facilities, classroom and administration buildings, and green space on campus to serve as a physical road map for the University's new strategic plan.
Letters of Interest and Statement of Qualifications will be submitted only via e-bidding. Any prospective vendor MUST be registered through the Illinois Procurement Gateway (IPG) with an active, unexpired certification. See attached document that contains additional e-bidding instructions.
Vendors MUST submit a Business Enterprise Program (BEP) Utilization Plan demonstrating their ability to meet the 20% BEP goal, or must provide documented evidence of unsuccessful outreach via a completed Good Faith Effort form within the Utilization Plan to support any claim for a waiver of the goal. Letters of Interest and Statement of Qualifications that do not comply with this requirement will be disqualified.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.