Eastern Illinois University
Invitation for Construction Bid: Automatic Throw-Over Switch Modifications
The University submitted a different solicitation.
First published Friday, May 20, 2022
The current transfer switch does not transfer to generator power when line power is lost during a power outage, causing loss of steam pressure. The mechancial system of the existing trnsaformer needs demolished and an electrically operated system needs provided and installed.
Sealed bids will be accepted below until 2:00 PM, Tuesday, June 7, 2022:
At the following address
Procurement, Disbursements & Contract Services
1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920
For instructions on how to obtain a comprehensive purchase description, disclosure or contract forms, contact:
Chief Procurement Officer - John Donato
State Purchasing Officer - Constance Ratliff
All responses must include:
- Submit 4 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
- There is a 30 percent BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
- The contract(s) for this solicitation could exceed $50,000 annually.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.