Eastern Illinois University
Invitation for Construction Bid: BN024951
No bids were received by the due date and time.
Amendment #2 is more questions and answers, and also the Bid Opening date has been changed to Monday, Jan 23 at 2:00 pm prevailing time.
Amendment #1 is to answer vendor questions and provide the attendance of the mandatory Pre-bid meeting.
First published Thursday, December 22, 2022
The work shall include a partial modification to two (2) existing 11-stop overhead traction elevators at Eastern Illinois University's residence hall, Stevenson Hall, that complies with elevator codes and standards.
Sealed bids will be accepted below until 2:00 PM, Monday, January 23, 2023:
At the following address
Procurement, Disbursements & Contract Services
1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920-3099
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held at Eastern Illinois University in Stevenson Hall lobby at 10:00 a.m. prevailing time on Thursday, January 5, 2023.
For instructions on how to obtain a comprehensive purchase description, disclosure or contract forms, contact:
Chief Procurement Officer - John Donato
State Purchasing Officer - Constance Ratliff
All responses must include:
- Submit 3 copies of the response as defined in the specifications.
- Sealed envelopes containing the bids have the bid number and project title on the envelope.
- Bid security (see complete bid for details).
- A letter from a surety company in substantially the form set forth in the Instructions to Bidders assuring the issuance of the performance and payment bonds.
- There is a 30 percent BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
- The contract(s) for this solicitation could exceed $50,000 annually.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.