Illinois State University
Request for Proposal: Financial Advisor
Number of Unsuccessful, Responsive Respondents:
Vendor: Blue Rose Capital Advisors, LLC, Minneapolis, MN
Amount: An estimated $499,995
An estimated start date of 5/1/2020 through 4/30/2025
Potential Future Renewals:
No funds appropriated by the General Assembly will be used for this project.
- the total number of vendors who responded; see attached BEP_Report
- the number of unsuccessful vendors who responded; see attached BEP_Report
- the name of each bidder or offeror who submitted a response; see attached BEP_Report
- the bid amount of each bid or offer; see attached BEP_Report
- for each vendor who submitted a response, including the awarded vendor:
- the name or names of the certified Business Enterprise Program BEP firms identified in the vendors submitted utilization plan; see attached BEP_Report
- the amount and percentage of business proposed to be conducted by businesses owned by BEP vendors as reflected in each utilization plan; see attached BEP_Report
- the name or names of the certified Veteran Business Program VBP firms identified in the vendors submitted utilization plan; see attached BEP_Report
- the amount and percentage of business proposed to be conducted by businesses owned by VBP vendors as reflected in each utilization plan; see attached BEP_Report
- the total number of VBP vendors that submitted responses; see attached BEP_Report
- the information recorded at the solicitation opening, including the bid amount i.e. the bid tab; see attached Bid_Tab
The University award process may be delayed up to thirty days as this award goes through a state approval process.
First published Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Sealed proposals will be accepted below until 2:00 PM, Thursday December 12, 2019:
At the following address:
Illinois State University at Uptown Crossing
1220 Campus Box
100 South Fell Avenue, Suite D
Normal, IL 61790
The University is seeking the professional services of a financial advisor to assist with ongoing needs in financial matters related to the University debt and capital structure.
Revenue bonds are regularly issued to finance construction and improvement of auxiliary facilities such as residence halls, recreation centers, student centers and other student service facilities. Certificates of Participation are occasionally issued to finance facilities and equipment for which there is not established revenue source for repayment of debt. In addition, the University may consider other types of funding for capital investments and other needs including but not limited to Public Private Partnerships (P3).
The financial advisor(s) selected will not be eligible to serve as underwriter of revenue bonds or other financial obligations of the University during the duration of the financial advisory contract.
For instructions on how to obtain a comprehensive purchase description, disclosure or contract forms, contact:
Chief Procurement Officer - Ben Bagby
State Purchasing Officer - Constance Ratliff
There is a 20 percent BEP goal for this procurement. See solicitation documentation for details.
This transaction is subject to the State Board of Elections registration and certification requirements of Public Act 095-0971.
The State of Illinois has a policy to encourage prospective vendors to hire
qualified veterans, minorities, females, persons with disabilities and ex-offenders.