University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Request for Professional Services Qualifications (QBS):
Pavement Analysis Study
No award was issued for this solicitation due to an insufficient number of responders that met the requirements.
Monday December 17, 2007
The Urbana-Champaign Campus has over 20 miles of roadway pavements to maintain. A pavement distress and structural condition analysis will be conducted to assess maintenance needs, evaluate rehabilitation strategies and treatment, establish estimated costs for repairs and recommend order of priority for phasing work to create a comprehensive program for road maintenance management.
Qualifications and supporting materials will be accepted at the address below until
Thursday January 3, 2008:
The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
c/o Facilities & Services
1501 S. Oak Street
Attn: Matt Edmonson (email@example.com) (217-244-4481)
Professional Services Consultant Submittal
Firms should submit:
- A letter of interest
- A copy of its CDB prequalification letter and
- A CDB SF255 form (section 8 should be modified to include additional information of relevant projects) and
- A copy of the following sections of your current CDB prequalification applications:
- Section 7: MAFBE information
- Section 7A: MAFBE certification
- Sections 12 and 13: Prequalification category and supporting work experience
- Disclosure Form B: Including supporting information
For full consideration, interested firms should identify, at the time of submittal, all consultants anticipated to perform a significant role within the proposed team of professional consultants.
The University of Illinois encourages the participation of minority- and female-owned firms and consultants.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions of the University of Illinois' standard Professional Service Agreement is required. The sample agreement can be downloaded from https://przm.apps.uillinois.edu/usdcc/usdccv13.nsf/Print+PSA?OpenForm
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the agreement, please call the contact person listed above prior to the submittal due date.
Firms should submit 5 packets in hard copy format to the address noted above. (The CDB SF255 form can be found on the CDB website at http://www.cdb.state.il.us/forms/download/255form-03.doc)
The electronic copy of the packet shall be submitted in pdf format, using the following URL to complete and submit the information: http://przm.apps.uillinois.edu/prism/ocpweb.nsf/projectsuiuc
The electronic copy should be submitted using the web at the URL listed and should not be submitted via email.
The following project-related criteria will be used to evaluate the firms requesting consideration for selection:
- Current commitments of firm, proposed staff and consultants.
- Prior experience of the proposed project staff in the design and construction of similar projects at the University level.
- Overall design quality of the relevant projects submitted.
- Prior experience with pavement analysis and inventory.
- Expertise with cost estimation.
Only those firms which meet the following qualifications will be considered:
- Licensed to practice as an architect, landscape architect, or engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Pre-qualified with the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
- Registered and authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
- Utilize an AutoCAD compatible system to provide documents.
Selection will be consistent with the Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying Qualifications Based Selection Act (30 ILCS 535/1).